John William Waterhouse lived at 10, Hall Road, St John's Wood, north London, from 1900 until his death in 1917. His wife Esther lived on there until the 1940s. They had two servants: a cook and a housemaid / domestic servant. (In 1901, the cook was a young girl named Bertrice Werkman (sic) (or Beatrice Workman) (born in Birmingham around 1878), and the housemaid was a slightly older girl named Milly Sauter (born in Middlesex around 1875). The Waterhouses owned an Aberdeen terrier.
A Blue Plaque can be seen in the photograph below. It was installed on the side of the building in 2002 to honour Waterhouse's previous occupancy.
A photograph of John William Waterhouse walking his dog near 10 Hall Road.
(The house today is still a private residence, so please respect the privacy of the current owner if paying a visit to see the Blue Plaque.)